Driveline Summer League
The Driveline Baseball Summer League is designed for the dedicated athlete focused on training-specific programs as opposed to travel leagues across the country.
Instead of playing meaningless games against questionable competition, athletes in the Driveline Summer League are working to throw harder, get stronger and improve bat speed in a highly competitive environment where game reps will reinforce what athletes are training.
Pitchers and position players will all have tailored programs focused on physical development based on personal goals and schedule.
A typical schedule for an athlete would be 5-6 days of training and 1 day of live competition.
Training programs include:
- Unlimited gym time (for strength and pitching/hitting).
- Free access to NSF-certified supplements.
- Comprehensive on-ramp and assessment.
- Individual programming.
- (For athletes staying over 2+ weeks) Competitive Simulated Games, pitchers throw to hitters and pitch velocity/spin/location and exit speed/launch angle/direction are all tracked.
- Entry/exit interviews with long-term integrated strength and baseball skill development plans.
- Free Physical Therapist appointments (if needed).
- A comprehensive suite of recovery tools.
Price List (Pitching OR Hitting, 2-way players pay for both a hitting AND pitching slot)
- 1 Week (up to 7 days): $699
- 1 Month (up to 30 days): $999
- 2+ Months: $699 per month
- 6+ Months: $299 per month
Schedule your first day and pay the $300 deposit to reserve your spot. Hitting and pitching are separate programs. Two-way players need to pay for both hitting and pitching training.
New Pitcher On-Board or New Hitter On-Board
Pitcher Velocity Day
A Day in the Life of a Driveline Hitters