What is Driveline's Youth Session?
Training youth athletes presents coaches and trainers with a unique challenge to best modify the individual program, workload constraints, and training environment to facilitate both short term and long-term growth for younger trainees. For youth athletes looking to train on-site with us, we now offer the Driveline Baseball Long-Term Skills Camp for athletes aged 8-13:
October - December / January - February - Driveline Baseball Long-Term Skills Camp - Wednesdays & Sundays.
- Training will be on Wednesdays from 6:30PM to 8:30PM and Sundays from 1:00 to 3:00PM every week
- The camp will be focused on building healthy habits, long term skills and players having A TON OF FUN in the process
- The first cycle of training from October to December will focus on building a Strength & Movement Foundation and Throwing Development
- The second cycle of training from January through February will focus on Hitting Development and Game Performance Development
- We will use data to establish player's baseline performance, progressive training to drive improvement in the areas that matter the most, then make those quantifiable gains apparent to both athletes and parents
Driveline Baseball Long-Term Skills Camp - Training Considerations:
- Our training sessions are not designed to be done alongside additional baseball lessons.
- Due to the progressive nature of this programming we are asking that players make it a point to attend all sessions possible, with minimal missed training dates over the course of this camp.
- We will prohibit any out of program high intent throwing (in-game pitching / bullpens) during the Throwing Development training cycle in order to limit the possibility of over-training.
We abide by MLB Pitch Smart Guidelines. Athletes who have not taken the requisite time off within the past calendar year will be forbidden from any overhead throwing while training on-site with us.
Please let us know at email@example.com or 425-523-4030 if you have any additional questions that are not covered here. If you’d like to sign up your athlete for our youth training sessions, please fill out the contact form provided at the bottom of the page linked to here. Customer Relations will respond within 24 hours with some follow-up questions and information on how to sign up your athlete. We look forward to hearing from you soon!