What is TRAQ X?
TRAQ X takes all of the features included with TRAQ S, and adds a robust integration of Driveline EDGE tools along with custom datasets. These EDGE integrations allow for custom analysis within your athlete's profile. These reports take the already-integrated platform data within an athlete's profile and generate detailed EDGE reports. As for custom datasets, these allow for integration of any csv data your team/facility uses. This can be data from a technology source, statistics, or a multitude of other sources. For any school or facility that is serious about capitalizing on their player development, TRAQ X is a great choice.
Current Driveline EDGE Analysis live in TRAQ X (click on hyperlink for sample report):
- Pitch Recommendation (Rapsodo Pitching)
- Pitching Snapshot (Rapsodo Pitching)
- Pitching Snapshot (Trackman)
- Swing Profile (Blast)
- Swing Profile (Diamond Kinetics)
- Hitting Snapshot (Rapsodo Hitting)
- Hitting Snapshot (Rapsodo Hitting and Blast)
- Hitting Snapshot (Rapsodo Hitting and Diamond Kinetics)
- Hitting Snapshot (Trackman)
- Hitting Snapshot (Trackman and Blast)
- Hitting Snapshot (Trackman and Diamond Kinetics)
- Ready to dive in? Get started with a TRAQ X On-Board Signup, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote