Driveline's PULSE product warranty gives you 6 months of coverage from the date of your purchase. If your PULSE device stops working or does not power on and you did not cause any physical damage to the product please contact Driveline Support for a replacement device. The following cases will void the warranty:
- Damage due to prolonged exposure to sweat is not covered by the warranty.
- Disassembling your PULSE device will void the warranty.
- Exposure to water or liquids may cause damage to your PULSE device. Any PULSE devices that have been damaged as a result of exposure to water or liquids are not serviceable and will void the warranty.
- Exposure to extreme cold or heat or dramatic changes in temperature.
- Disassembling, opening, crushing, puncturing, shredding, putting in microwave, incinerating, or inserting foreign objects into your PULSE device or your PULSE device charging case