Care and Handling

How do I care for my PULSE sensor?

  • Your PULSE sensor contains sensitive components. Do not disassemble, open, crush, puncture, shred, microwave, incinerate, or insert foreign objects into your PULSE sensor.
  • Operate your PULSE sensor in a place where the temperature is between 0° and 35° C (32° to 95° F).
  • Low or high temperature conditions might shorten battery life or cause your PULSE sensor to capture and report skewed data or temporarily stop working properly.
  • Avoid dramatic changes in temperature or humidity when using your PULSE sensor, as condensation may form within the sensitive components of your sensor.
  • Store your PULSE sensor in a cool dry place at room temperature.

Can my PULSE sensor get wet?

Exposure to water may cause damage to your PULSE sensor. Do not use your PULSE sensor in rain or other wet locations. Take care not to spill any food or liquid on your PULSE sensor. In case your device gets wet, allow it to dry thoroughly before attempting to use or charge it again. Do not attempt to dry your PULSE sensor with an external heat source, such as a microwave oven or hair dryer.

PULSE sensors that have been damaged as a result of exposure to liquids are not serviceable.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us