- By voluntarily undertaking to use the PULSE device or rely on the measurement results obtained from such use, you assume the risk of any resulting injury.
- Failure to follow the health and safety instructions could result in fire, electric shock, or other personal injury and/or damage to your PULSE device or other property.
- The PULSE device may include features that promote physical activity and fitness. By using the PULSE device, you agree, represent and warrant that you have received consent from your physician to participate in health and fitness programs, workouts, exercises or any other related activities made available through or enhanced by the PULSE device.
- Driveline is not responsible for the operation of third-party accessories or their compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
- Read all safety instructions for any products and accessories before using your PULSE device.
- The PULSE device contains small parts, which may present a choking hazard to small children. Keep the PULSE device and its accessories away from small children.